Home inspection tips when buying a House. Anaheim Hills Real Estate and Lifestyle.
Why you must do a home inspection when buying a house. Even if you are buying a new or remodeled house.
No matter how good the house is, when there a home inspection done, some dings will show up during the inspections. When buying a new house and average condition house or a fixer house, We recommend that you do a professional home inspection.
5 reasons to do a home inspection when buying a house.
1. Are you familiar with all the fire, city and safety codes?
2. Don’t overlook the little things that may or may not working or defective.
3. Don’t overlook and bigger items like appliances, roof, garage doors etc.
4. Use the inspection report and results to have an work done prior to close of escrow.
5. You can use the inspection results as a way to back of the transaction if necessary.
Home inspection tips when buying a house includes negotiating price for repairs and or getting a credit for repairs.
For more tips and ideas on Real Estate and Lifestyle, Subscribe my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mikepatelgroup
Here are the links to FREE BOOKLETS:
15 Critical Questions to ask when Buying a Home https://www.mikepatel.com/15-questions-for-buying-a-new-home-2/
15 Critical Questions to Ask when selling a home. https://www.mikepatel.com/15-questions-for-selling-your-home-2/
Search Current Homes For Sale: http://mikepatel.realscout.me/ Get an Instant
Free Home Valuation of your home by email: https://mikepatel.com/homevalue
Here are some North Orange County homes that are currently for sale:
Mahesh Mike Patel
First Team And Christie’s International
Anaheim Hills Ca 92808.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.