Breaking Down the Break In.
About 1.4 million burglaries occurred in 2017, and more than two in three break-ins were of residential properties, according to FBI data.
These are the most common points of entry during a break in:
- 39% Broke A window
- 20% broke the front door
- 19.5% broke the back or another door
- 14.50% picked the front door lock
- 11.6% picked the lock on the back door or another door
- 9.9% back or another door was unlocked
- 9.8% front door was unlocked
- 8.1% garage door was open
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.